Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ion Anti-frizz Solutions


Ion Anti-Frizz Solutions
I have a slight curl through my hair that causes my hair to tangle easily. So of course I am always looking for a solution to tame this hair of mine. When I moved from California to Florida I then had a wonderful frizz effect to my hair compliments to the humid weather. One day while in a Sally's Beauty Supply I can across the ion Anti-frizz Solutions line. I purchased the Leave-In Conditioner and the Lusterizing Cream. Great purchase at an unbelievable price and 100% Vegan! My hair not only felt silky smooth it also was amazingly easily to comb through. The leave-in conditioner is light so it does not seem possible to use to much. But with the Lusterizing Cream a little goes a long way, if you use to much you will be back in the shower for a redo. I currently have not tried the other products in this line but definitely will be in the future.


ion Anti-frizz Solutions Leave-In Conditioner
  • Strengthens and increases manageability
  • Conditions and detangles
  • 100% Vegan
  • Ion Leave-in Conditioner moisturizes, detangles, strengthens, protects and gets rid of frizz, leaving hair soft and silky. Lightweight formula is great for use on all hair types.
ion Anti-frizz Solutions Lusterizing Cream

  • Smoothes split ends and eliminates frizz  

  • Hydrates and adds shine

  • 100% Vegan

  • Paraben Free

  • Ion Lusterizing Cream provides lightweight smoothing for silky, shiny frizz-free hair. Great for straight, wavy or curly styles.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment