Monday, August 29, 2011

Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Lotion for Stress Relief & Bug Repellent

Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearment Body Lotion

We are so fortunate to have a amazing dog sitter for our two Chihuahua's Mojo and Buddy. Dana conveniently lives in our neighborhood and our dogs adore her! One day Dana and I got to talking about the bugs here in FL and how they can chew you up. I had told her that I hated putting bug sprays on since I would then have to jump in the shower after night walks so I would not rub off the repellent on my furniture or worse my dogs ingesting it by licking me. Dana told me she had been using Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Lotion. This lotion had kept the mosquitoes from biting her. Turns out this is part of the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy line an added bonus. Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while spearmint essential oil uplifts.

I put this product to a two night test while wearing a dress one day and shorts and a tank the next to expose as much skin for my experiment as possible. Both nights not even one bite!!! Amazing since the mosquitoes treat me as an all you can eat buffet normally. I saw them flying near me but they did not bite me! And my husband said I smelled great so its definitely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment